Custom Forged Pistons & Rods

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Here are the rod bearings from Federal. The thrust and main bearings are coming. I also mock fit the bearings... it fits perfect..... U also noticed the ARP rod studs. Here are some pictures.

What is the distance on the top ring land? With such a low top ring you will run into problems with the worsening emissions. The crevice space allows more unburned mixture to hang out down there, thus leaving you engine as unburned hydrocarbons. You could also run into issues with top ring seal unless you are running major levels of boost.

Who manufactured the pistons? Weisco, SP, JE, Ross?

Any particular reason you went with Federal Mogul Bearings as opposed to stock bearings? I don't know about Toyotas but with Honda the best bearings on the planet are the stock bearings. Even Rick Hendrick racing will go and buy all their bearings from the Honda dealer.

Nice parts what are you planning on building?

having the ring low on a performance piston is good.. a high ring land may end up getting to hot-especially in a turbo applicaton..
toyota does make a good bearing --but it is nice having a manufacturer like FM making parts for the 1 uz..

hi guys, just a quick one 300zx pistons nice shape dish and look dam close to fitting straight in and on the shelf at cp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Just got the Main Bearings and Thrust Bearings today.

Main Bearings Part number is F0211 7366M
Thrust Bearings part number is F0221 4786F

All the bearings i have are from Federal Mogul.

MRRUDE:

As far as I recall the 300ZX has a 86.0 mm bore and you can get 87.0 mm oversize pistons
for the engines. The 1UZFE has a 87.5 mm stock bore and the group buy pistons is roughly
87.75 mm.

autronic or should i call u sm2? you can get those pistons to suit 88mm bore @ i have a 300zx piston on a standard rod in the motor. its 62thou down the bore im quite sure that if orded from cp u could get pin height lowerd 60thou . the other benifit to using a slug like this is the fly cuts in the exhst side of the piston. im still looking into it, p.s. i know std 300 pistons wont fit but u know where im sort of heading now.