Cars For Sale Crown MS137 V8 parts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Gavin Andrews

I am pulling apart a perfect Toyota Crown 1UZFE 1989 MS137 Japanise import for a hot rod project. I only require the running gear, rolling chassis and interior, all other parts are in perfect order are for sale cheep. Bumpers, head lights, tail lights, bonnet, all those brackets and clips which hold things together too. All sell cheep cos there filling up my garage.
:werd: Gavin

V8 Crown

Hi Gavin,
i am doing a similar projet to you using a toyota crown chassis, i am looking for a UZS131 1989 Crown as the donar vehicle. What i am puzzled about is you say a "1UZFE 1989 MS137 ". Did that model come out with a V8? I cant find any evidence of that on the net. I would be really interested in your project, what is the body going to be? How did you go with the engineer? Rod 03 9727 5666

Hot Rods
I am a hot rodder too with 2 x 1928 A Fords. My Crown is a UZS131, when I got it I was not sure of its Nos & posted the wrong info.
My car is a 1989 1-UZ-FE V8 powered hardtop (no frames arround the door glass) I am fitting 1950 single spinner Ford panels to it.
send me an email [email protected] and I can send some pix.
Gavin