Wanted Crashed 1998 LS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fastegg

Yeah... i hate to admit it but i spun the LS and hit an embankment on the passenger side front. So i need : left side guard, all of the glass and lights on the left side, windsceen washer bottle with motors, front bumper and anything that attaches itself to the left hand side, grill, and anything else in the photo's :mad:

Attachments

• damage 033.jpg
    damage 033.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 13
  • damage 035.jpg
    damage 035.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 8
  • damage 042.jpg
    damage 042.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 7
Damaged LS400 :(

Hi lextreme...
Um no, its not totalled.... it looks worse than what it is.... apart from whats smashed, nothing behind it is bent so i just have to replace what you can see... so far i have located a bumper $650, guard $320, headlight assy $295, indicator... all from wreckers over here... The worst thing was that the engine has moved forward about 2" so i'm guessing the engine and transmission mounts are shot and hopefully it can be relocated without much drama. So i think i'll come in under $2,000 in parts.... then fitting and painting probably $1,500.... It could have been alot worse... if i hit another car or a tree (as the road i was on was lined with trees) and its the first crash thats been my fault in 33 years, and considering i use the road as my own private race track, ive come out of it quite cheaply.
I never realised how upset i was about damaging my baby and i hope that once its all fixed, that she'll forgive me !!!

With that parts bill you could be better off buying an undamaged Celsior or LS400 front cut, take what you want and sell the front cut.

Most of the parts you want won't be wanted by anyone buying the front cut for the mechanicals.

The other option is to troll through the swap section and work out who has a Celsior or LS400 engine in their project and approach them to see if they have any parts left over.

I suspect a lot of member's don't read this far down the Forum.

1998 LS400 front cut

G'day zuffen.... yeah i am buying a front cut... ive been quoted $2,500 from Just Jap and Toy Shop both in Sydney.... their expecting them here in 8 weeks.... and yeah, maybe someone who want's all the mechanicals and electrics can do a deal with me.....