Crank Pulley

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Easiest way is to get the Richwood Technologies manifold (In the group buy).Depends on your HP need as in mild or wild..choose the supercharger that suit(a few here go for the M90 or the bigger M112 )pulleys and things can be got from Richwood Technologies.as for piping,intercooler,you should be able to DIY,most parts are off the shelf..
Another way is to use existing manifold ,the problem is mounting the supercharger,all depends on how much room you have,and how tecnical you can be..for mild boost this be the cheapest way..there;s a few threads going around..hope this help..

Bango,

From my reading the man wants a centrifugal supercharger.

If that's the case this Site sells billet bracketry. After that it's a matter of simple plumbing.

If the gent wants a rootes/twin screw the best bet for a manifold is the Group Purchase that is going on with Richwood Technologies.

I have a 6.9" overlay pulley that I use for my Tundra /Powerdyne S/C kit I also use a 1.5" fan extension so that the belt will clear the stock fan This all works very well.
I don't know if this will work on the 1UZFE or 3UZFE motors but someone out there could try it If there is interest I can email some pics to those interested. These pulleys are made for me by Dodge Rockwell and are Electrolis Nickel plated 6 rib [email protected] or call 828-456-1815 ext 12