Craigslist special...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

stilltippin

I was on craigslist this morning and came acorss this ad...
1991 lexus LS 400 - $1995

Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-02-01, 9:59AM CST

1991 lexus LS 400
Loaded
very good condition
leather
runs very good
This lexus will make someone very happy
502,000 miles Please call dave

So buy it then.....Sounds cheap...

502,000 is a crazy amount of miles though... I wonder if it is all original or if the tranny and engine was rebuilt... I once purchased an SC400 with 400,000 miles all original and was owned and serviced by a doctor at the Lexus dealer... An Iranian sold it to me after switching out the cluster...The new miles read 58,000 when I bought the car...

I contacted the original owner as I saw that the front windshield was pitted the next day, the brake pedal was severly worn out and the car was repainted to look like new...It drove great and it took me a while to figure out this deception as a friend convinced me it was not legit.. I contacted the Lexus dealer for service records and all hell broke loose when I found out the truth... The original owner was pissed off and so was I. We tried to track down this crook but he changed his cell number and ran like a coward... I paid cash..

Good running and looking car though.. Slightly underpowered and the motor mounts were shot though...The original owner told me he recently had the seats re-done and the steering wheel cover replaced.. He sold it to this crook for $7000 a few weeks earlier, and inturn sold it to me for $11,000...

Live and learn......Total Scum... This happen to me many years ago before carfax reports were around.....

Dang jibby,

Sounds like you've been scammed alot. Didn't you also mention losing thousands on ebay over a lot of computers?

So buy it then.....Sounds cheap...

502,000 is a crazy amount of miles though... I wonder if it is all original or if the tranny and engine was rebuilt... I once purchased an SC400 with 400,000 miles all original and was owned and serviced by a doctor at the Lexus dealer... An Iranian sold it to me after switching out the cluster...The new miles read 58,000 when I bought the car...

I contacted the original owner as I saw that the front windshield was pitted the next day, the brake pedal was severly worn out and the car was repainted to look like new...It drove great and it took me a while to figure out this deception as a friend convinced me it was not legit.. I contacted the Lexus dealer for service records and all hell broke loose when I found out the truth... The original owner was pissed off and so was I. We tried to track down this crook but he changed his cell number and ran like a coward... I paid cash..

Good running and looking car though.. Slightly underpowered and the motor mounts were shot though...The original owner told me he recently had the seats re-done and the steering wheel cover replaced.. He sold it to this crook for $7000 a few weeks earlier, and inturn sold it to me for $11,000...

Live and learn......Total Scum... This happen to me many years ago before carfax reports were around.....