could someone please help me get the door trim off? :(

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
A

AmmoJammo

does the handle have to come out? and how?

I have the button panel out (the one with the electric window switches) but I can't get the handle out...

its a 1990 LS400.

thankyou.

someone told me the panel with the handle just poped out... hmm, I think I broke something :(

please help!!!

There are two screws that need to be undone to get the arm rest off , one you can see from underneath the arm rest itself , the other is accessable through the switch panel .

Kiwi.in.aus said:
There are two screws that need to be undone to get the arm rest off , one you can see from underneath the arm rest itself , the other is accessable through the switch panel .
sorry, not the armrest, thats already off, its the handle you pull to open the door that I'm not sure about...

I'm pretty sure there's a tiny phillips screw that you take out of the inside door handle tray type panel and then you just pull the door opener all the way back so that you can get the inner door handle panel off and then the door panel itself will come off over that with the inside door handle staying put .
" UPDATE "
After having a look in my car , found that their is no screw , it does just clip out , carefully mind you !!

Attachments

• donnas.JPG
    donnas.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 4
Kiwi.in.aus said:
I'm pretty sure there's a tiny phillips screw that you take out of the inside door handle tray type panel and then you just pull the door opener all the way back so that you can get the inner door handle panel off and then the door panel itself will come off over that with the inside door handle staying put .
" UPDATE "
After having a look in my car , found that their is no screw , it does just clip out , carefully mind you !!
hmm, which end should clip out first then?

mine seems to "snap" and "crack" more than "clip" put... :p

Kiwi.in.aus said:
Bro go to www.lexls.com , there are some great tutorials there including one on how to take the door panel off and it has pic's .
THANKYOU!!!

I used to have that page bookmarked, but lost it, and my googling was usless...

thankyou so much :D

turns out I snapped two clips off the seat belt height switch, but I've super glued it in place now :p