Christchurch Meet?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Sweet :)

PS There is an auto X speed event on Sunday... I will probably be out there for a look and maybe enter if my car is sorted by then :) Dyno tuning today.

Oooo nice let us no how you go,lol Lets make another contravercial dyno post! I got a rubgy bbq this weekend so wont make it,

ps just got chased by some old guy for doing an unintended burnout haha, hope he dont ring the cops on me :(

haha I told you that clutch would be an issue! Mind you mine is bloody on / off too... price you pay for high HP goals I guess.

Its not as bad as i thought it would be,there is still some give and you can drive it smooth. I really like it lol

Can you get done up if a member of the public dob you in for doing a skid? i can always just totally denie it i guess

Interested in meeting sometime for a chat. Didn't do the autocross today. Found I had ripped off both the front and rear sway bars circuit racing last week!
Cheers

Talking of clutches - what are you guys using? I tried a 4 puck rubber sprung centre but it caused lots of drivetrain noise. Standard one is only a temporary citizen I think.
Cheers

Right - no problems with grip. Just nasty to drive. Do you use a 9.5" or 10" flywheel. I'm just on the MR2 version.
Thanks

**** no it grips up very well,almost to well ;) lol.
I think its a 9.5, was an all alloy one from A1 Turbos here in NZ.
Its not bad to drive at all, thought it was going to be WAY to heavy and to ON AND OFF but its totally fine

Howdy all.
Given that cert day is looming for the RX7 (only 6 months late :)) I thought it time to give this thread a bump.

Are you lads keen to meet up some time in July?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 12