Celsior Door Speakers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
you have the car, take the doors apart and find out... :p or search this site...

I believe they are 4's anyway, just so ya know... could be wrong...

while I'm here, anyone know the largest speakers you can easily fit in the doors? 5.25inch? :)

Yes they are 4inch speakers...

in regards to ammo's question, heed you own advise, have a look under the trim and see the size of the hole in the door itself.. there is always a way of cutting and grinding to be able to fit what ever size you need in there.. but without some previous knowledge it can go disastrously wrong..

KrAzE said:
Yes they are 4inch speakers...

in regards to ammo's question, heed you own advise, have a look under the trim and see the size of the hole in the door itself.. there is always a way of cutting and grinding to be able to fit what ever size you need in there.. but without some previous knowledge it can go disastrously wrong..
doesn't work when teh car is still in Japan, and its a "just wondering" at the moment...

xk-150 said:
Thanks for info, I am not good at pulling things apart and so on with cars, your advise helps me plan my upgrades. Thanks again.
Pulling things apart is the easy bit.. its trying to put them back in, that is the problem.. good luck matey!

Attachments

• 0 open hood v8.jpg
    0 open hood v8.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 0 brake booster clearance.jpg
    0 brake booster clearance.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 0 radiator clearance.jpg
    0 radiator clearance.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 13
I just got a Celsior also.

I have a set of Focal 6.5" inch splits and 6" rear fills I am gonna put in the front and back door and according to a few people on a caraudio forum with celsiors also this can be done with a bit of cutting in the doors. Even the tweeter and go in the stock tweeter location.