Castlemania rod shop VS Dellow automotive

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

200sx-v8

I'm gonna buy a 1uzfe to r154 bellhousing + some other bits.

Where should I buy it from? Is there any diffrence on the products?

Here is a quote from a earlier post: Quote, Peter (V8supra):
"You'll have to get a new belhousing. Talk to Castle Main Rod Shop, or if your desperate, talk to Dellow Automotive."

What did you mean with this?

Unfortunatly I am one who has also and will never buy from them again.
Not with any 1uzfe stuff just another conversion I did a few years ago.
All my 1uz stuff is from CRS and couldn't be happier with it.
It all fits well and is well made, unlike previous dellow equipment i have purchased.
They were very happy to take my money but not keen to sort out problems with their product. Hence I let everyone I can know about my experiance.
Cheers
Trev

i am sitting in the Dellow office typing this as i speak.

I am here to show Jeff the pictures of an adaptor plate so he can maybe manufacture one for the v160 6 speed box.

I personally prefer Dellow as Jeff has been nothing but helpful towards me.

Attachments

• manifold1.JPG
    manifold1.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 526
  • manifold2.JPG
    manifold2.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 495
  • manifold3.JPG
    manifold3.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 498
  • bellhousing.JPG
    bellhousing.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 483
My dellow belhousing (1UZ to R150F) all bolted up pretty good. I have had clutch problems, but have been too lazy to drop the box and find out exactly whats causing it. When I spoke to Dellows on the phone about the clutch stuff he was fairly helpful.

quadcam boat said:
I found dellow very helpfull for my flywheel, clutch setup on my boat. I was very happy with the products.
quadcam
what is the set up that you used in your boat?
i am talking with dellow at the moment about a set up for my boat
it may save some time if we know what works
thanks
peter

I used CRS and am about to again for a rear sump. I found the service very good and they were very fast in sending the goods.
One problem I have found with the adaptor is that the 2 bolts holes for the clutch slave cylinder are not located correctly. Firstly I had to space the SC out from the housing as the piston didn`t line up with the piston seat on the clutch fork. Another problem with it is that I think the bolt holes are also to far towards the front as the piston looks to be fully out but the fork hasn`t move enough yet. Hope all that makes sense. Now before anybody starts getting in a fit I haven`t had a good look at the clutch yet to fully check it out, this was only from a quick look. I also HAVEN`T spoken to CRS yet about this problem and possibly want bother as it is an easy fix.

I have had Dellow parts fail. Went back to get it sorted, got insulted when I asked why the parts failed (I asked "nicely" as I wanted info just in case I needed to do some mods while the car was in bits), paid for the replacement parts to get my car back on the road only to find out they did not fit due to bad machining. The thrust race carrier had a taper machined into it and looked as if a rasp was used on the inside. Simply did not go near fitting. Jeff Dellow was not interested. People make mistakes, no one is perfect that is for sure, but when you do stuff up you should own your stuff up!! Bad for business, bad for the industry. Even if they had a 100 year warranty I would not use Dellow again. Simply, don't treat your customers like s##t!
Freddy