Parts Castlemaine TH400 adapter kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

TTGS4

I have a TH400 adapter kit from Castlemaine for the 1uz for sale. Im selling it for $400 plus shipping. Will only ship within the U.S.

Thanks

I can get you pics in a day or two, the kit is at the shop.....I will have to go by and pick it up. It includes the machined adapter plate that mates the TH400 bellhousing to the 1UZ, the machined adapter ring to mate the converter up, the machined piece that mates the converter to the crank, and the bolts that were included in the kit. This is everything that comes with the kit from Castlemaine, and everything you would need to mate the tranny up. I also have a B&M Hammer shifter that I would let go for $125 plus shipping. I had the shifter in my car for a few days, then we fabricated the stock shifter to make it work instead. Most people go with the hammer shifter, thats what AAP used on the SC they did, and thats what most of the Supra guys use as well. The shifter wouldnt come with the plastic boot that B&M sends with it, but you wouldnt use it anyhow....I threw it away.

The kit works, I just opted to go with the AAP set up after the fact, which has its own adapters with it.

let me know if youre interested.

thanks