Car won't start, electronics don't work!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tenchu

I disconnected my battery over night to reset the ECU (pulled the wrong fuse and caught the airbag light), now the car won't start, it powers on, but wont even attempt to crank, heater/ac doesn't appear to be getting any power either. WTF?

And yes, I checked/replaced all the fuses. Apparently the fuse box diagram I copied off the net I was following backwards, hence pulling the wrong fuse, now I have everything back where its supposed to, and no dice.

I disconnected my battery over night to reset the ECU (pulled the wrong fuse and caught the airbag light), now the car won't start, it powers on, but wont even attempt to crank, heater/ac doesn't appear to be getting any power either. WTF?

And yes, I checked/replaced all the fuses. Apparently the fuse box diagram I copied off the net I was following backwards, hence pulling the wrong fuse, now I have everything back where its supposed to, and no dice.

Are the battery connections clean and tight?
A bad battery connection will allow the dash to light up but it won't allow the engine to crank.

Are the battery connections clean and tight?
A bad battery connection will allow the dash to light up but it won't allow the engine to crank.

Figured it out, took me forever, but it ended up being a 7.5A fuse on a row separate from the main block of fuses on the under-dash fuse box, I thought those were spare fuses (i'm used to how Honda's fuse boxes are setup, haha)

Can anyone give me an accurate fuse box diagram please? I have a feeling other fuses should go there, but i'm not sure what size, and for what

Well if I had a fuse box cover, I wouldn't be asking for a fuse box diagram.

You're not much help... Are you...

And with that kind of an attitude, you probably won't get much help from anyone else.

Please understand that no one here has a duty to help anyone, especially smart*sses.

Now, be a good little boy and tell us the year and model of your car, so someone "might" decide to help you out of kindness or sheer pity.

And with that kind of an attitude, you probably won't get much help from anyone else.

Please understand that no one here has a duty to help anyone, especially smart*sses.

Now, be a good little boy and tell us the year and model of your car, so someone "might" decide to help you out of kindness or sheer pity.

Its a 90 LS400, and I do believe that my "smar*ssness* was well deserved, any retard with half a brain can look at a fuse box cover to see the fuse box diagram... If it were there, I wouldn't be asking for one.

a 7.5A fuse on a row separate from the main block of fuses on the under-dash fuse box, I thought those were spare fuses

I disconnected my battery over night to reset the ECU (pulled the wrong fuse and caught the airbag light), now the car won't start,

Apparently the fuse box diagram I copied off the net I was following backwards,

any retard with half a brain can look at a fuse box cover to see the fuse box diagram...

Good luck.;)

Closest doc I have showing what fuse is for what is attached, and it's for a '96 LS400. It may help, may not.

As Bushwhacker said: "Good Luck".

Attachments

• Fuses1.jpg
    Fuses1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
I think those are different, but thanks for the assistance cribbj. I've actually got everything working now, I had to replace the light/wiper stalk assembly piece to get my parking lights to work ($40 at local salvage yard) and placed as many fuses as I could tell from the picture I found on eBay. Everything but the AC is working now.

Once again, thanks for giving an honest attempt cribbj

Maybe your car is having problems due to damage on the manufacturing itself. maybe it has to be recalled. You might want to check on Lexus TSB so you can be sure of what might be the defects or you could diagnose it yourself.