Car stopped Driving

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kinggrimwood

I was driving Along after a long highway drive. Back into the city with stop and go driving it feels like my transmission slips out of gear. Or then it feels like its barely hanging in there. Shifting through the gears didn't help. I pull over a couple miles up from when the car first started acting this way, and now its immobile.
It's an sc400 with 200k on it. I'm trying to figure out what went wrong in my transmission.
Jeremy

Never drive a slipping transmission. It'll completely wear out the clutches & brakes under such a conditions in a very short order.

Start the engine & shift into all gear positions. Let it idle until the engine is obviously warm. Shift to all gear positions again. Check the fluid level on the dipstick while the engine idles. (Be on level ground.) It should reach the upper msot HOT mark. If it does not. Flush it using the cooler lines & the appropriate fluid, or drain the pan & fill it completely. Shift to all positions. Drive around the block. Park shift to all positions.
Do that atleast twice.

Attachments

• soarer_l_03.jpg
    soarer_l_03.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 7
  • soarer_l_01 a.JPG
    soarer_l_01 a.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 12
  • soarer_l_02 a.JPG
    soarer_l_02 a.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 7