Cant get my pistons home

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZ-HZ

My pistons are stuck in customs and they wont release them until they I can supply a credible invoice, they disragarded the one that Lex made up. I need help. Coz now I'm paying for them to be held there.

do it your self.

Hey i had the same problem with shipping a heap of stuff from the states so i just made up an invoice using word and put all the relevent info on it and faxed it off to them . no problem it looked real and they accepted it. just make sure you have all the details you need .
ieven had half the stuff listed as sample stock at no charge . so no duty or gst.

Call there bluff if they say any thing about it and get lex to fax it from the states.
Best of luck.oz

I have a Paypal receipt for sumthing i bought off Lextreme that is the Exact amount that is claimed on the decleration, so I'll print that off and see if they'll except that!!!

If they won't accept your invoice ask David to email or fax them one direct.

I know he will do what he can to sort it out

They won't argue with anything arriving from O/s.

Give it a go.

If you need me to fax the invoice directly to them. Please email with your complete info and attach an invoice along with their fax number. I also attach a letter along. I think its your age 1UZ-HZ.

Perhaps they will hassel you less as you aged....lol