Cams?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Zuffen you don't need heads you will have quite enough HP.
i can see it now Bushranger wins horse power heros Summernats 2006

Stirling,

That's what I'm after (horsepower hero's) but I don't want bulk horsepwer at the expense of drivability.

Four wheel doughnuts are pretty impressive.

I took my Loss Assessor for a ride yesterday. Got the front end alight in a round-about and nearly hit the kerb. Gee did he look scared.

Double the horsepower triple the fun.

Ford Lightnings can run low 12's high 11's in the States. If I can't beat that with the supercharger I'll give it away.

Gut's has a car to climb over big rocks. I want a car that can leap over all rocks.

Yeah they need a bit of training to see it our way. promises of new kitchens etc usually work, or a ski holiday to Christchurch NZ

Attachments

• extrainjector.jpg
    extrainjector.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 137
I'm in the middle of a renovation of our house. I don't expect any change out of $250,000. At least it includes a new kitchen.

Zuffen, if you spend 250k on the house does that mean the wife will let you spend the same on your toys lol, that would make one mean 1uz
Best Regards
Lambo

Rod,

250k spent on your place would be just enough to pay for the painting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuffen said:
We have asked in other posts for some dyno sheets. As you know nothing yet.

I'd wait until I saw some figures before parting with any cash.

We all know head work, cams and improved airflow wil increase output, the question is how much for each and how much for the combined effort.

Another thing to think of with cams is how long will they last or do you need to buy all new valves?

If you veiw www.1uzquadcam.co.nz you will see the dyno figures of our rally car which delivers 330hp at the rear wheels.

Details of cam mods online also.

We have two other clients that have circut cars racing here in NZ .One with 360hp at the wheels and one at 400hp at the wheels.

We will attach a jpeg movie on specail vehilcles within the month showing the rally car in a stage in action with dyno results etc.

Actually Brett it cost $50,000.00 to paint the outside and it took the painter a year to do it. It was like the Harbour Bridge. Once you finsih it's time to start again.

TMiller,

They're impressive figures. I'd like to see the dyno charts to see where the power is. You can see I like my power well spread.

If you can get 350RWHP N/A what do yo think we culd get with 14lb of boost?