Blown Head Gasket

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'm sorry to hear that, David. You can ride your bike to work. Boosting muscles while waiting for the LS520 to come home. :D That's why I'd like to keep my Tacoma as a daily driver and the SC as a toy. I can't mix them.

Yeah guys... really sucks... I have been pushing my little Supercharged 2.4L little to hard and previous owner over heat the engine few times already. So now give me an excuse to use other Toyota Parts for make it a 2.7L with smaller charger pulley and perhaps a Lextreme Torque converter. It has brand new interior with lowered springs.... so now I need to see if my 5.2L be done this week.

Bummer David, but I'm sure you and the Triad will have this thing running again in no time, and better than before.

Yes, I should able to start up the 5.2L this weekend. I am waiting for the stage II cams and should be done TODAY! Meanwhile just dropped off my BHG (I have two 2TZFE engines) to a local machine shop and do a complete rebuild. This is the first time in Previa history anyone ever try to put in a 3RZFE internal into a 2TZFZE. So the engine will just from 2.4L to 2.7L. Excited.....

That should be nice to drive with that extra bit of capacity and a couple more pounds of boost.

What was the overheating problem due to on the 5.2L?