Billet A341 to R1FA Hilux Adaptor

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bubs

Attached are some picture of a billet transfer case adaptor I produced.

It requires a new output shaft which is currently away being hardened. The whole adaptor is 90mm thick. The length of the whole unit from the front face where the bell housing bolts to, to where the transfer case bolts is 500mm.

The adaptor is clockable 15* to get the lower part of the transfer case out of the rocks.

A341E-R1FA-0005.jpg

A341E-R1FA-0006.jpg

A341E-R1FA-0007.jpg

A341E-R1FA-0008.jpg

A341E-R1FA-0009.jpg

A341E-R1FA-0010.jpg

Buddy

Nice. You know there is a stock toyota transfer case for the A340 autos? No low range though, just a splitter for AWD.

If you can do a transfer case for the R154 there's a ready market for this kit....i can put you in touch with the interested parties.

sorry at a bit of loss as to what you are saying.

the A340 autos already have a transfer case just a spliter for AWD?

I know that the surf chain driven transfer can be mated directly up to the A341 using factory parts, how ever this adaptor is to suit a gear driven transfer.

What exactly is required for the R154 as you can also already get factory adaptors to the 4wd transfers both gear and chain driven. Is there interested parties for the AWD splitter style transfer case.

Buddy

The *** only Aristo came in AWD with the A34*. I guess it has a similar setup to the Surf setup as it is chain driven.

Aristos are now coming in to Oz in AWD and there's alot of interest in a manual conversion (R154). The difficulty being how to keep the AWD so needfto retrofit a transfer case...chain or gear, i'm not savy enough on these to know what would suit best.

Very nice!!
Happen to have it mated up yet? Lets see some updates when you can, and more importantly, are you going to offer these up to others.
aaron

Info please...

Buddy

Does the modifications work well? I am looking at trying something similar but with plates.

In terms of manufacturing a new output shaft for the gearbox:

1. Do you have a material specification for the old shaft?
2. What material did you use for the new shaft and what was your hardening specification?
3. Did you have the new shaft shot peened?