Best twin throttle body solution with stock intake and stock TB's?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

4000GT

I wonder, when adding the second TB to the opposite side of the intake, would it be easier or "best" to flip it upside down, or keep it the right way up and just loop the throttle cable around?

Also, with this twin opposing entry, do you think a plate welding in the middle of the plenum with a "balance port' would be a good idea? arguments for / against? I have my own ideas...

Mines upsidedown, made hooking up the thottle cable a piece of piss.
Nice a direct route too, and no big long loop.

Also the way mines setup I have about 30% control over the first TB before the 2nd one opens, so it makes low throttle driving very easy.

Mine was only ever going to go on NA, so no plate in the middle.

With the upsidedown throttle you'll need to remove the water passage on the TB, and do something with the breather.

Here is a pic of my existing one... They clean up ok. I would probably leave the port there for the other breather possibly (even though they are different sized ports work something out).

Have you got a few pics of the setup? I am really interested to see the end result fitment wise.

Did you end up just crimping the two cables together?

This is only an observation but the only boosted twin throttle i know of was topping out around 250rwkw at boost levels much higher than i was running to make 265rwkw. Similar sized turbos, so my assumption was the turbulance from the 2 colliding airstreams was causing the prob. Quite a few other variables in there obviously but suggests to me that some type of flow distribution plate between the 2 opposing TB would be a good idea.