Battery tray for the trunk

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xirforever

Finnished fabricating my tray for my new battery and thought i would post a picture. The battery fits where the old CD player used to go very very nicely, i even used the tray that held up the cd player. I could get rid of my trunk CD changer becuase i have a new headunit and it didnt work with that CD changer anyway. So out it went and in went the battery! The covering will fit also with some modification, and you'll want to put fabric over where the cd changer use to be on that cover. Note this is my only battery in my car. And i have had that optima battery for a week now, and its just awsome! well see if it holds up like i expect it to.

To be honest i dont know, but its in a more vented area than the engine bay, i mean it has all the air in the trunk instead of a cramped area under the hood. But if they give me trouble about that ill just say there is a vent under the battery becuase there is one. There are two vents in the trunk behind the sides of the bumper, its where the water drains to from the moonroof if it is left open.