95 Lexus, Horn Not Working after battery replacement...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

95LexLs400

OK...

So here's the deal folks... I've got a 95' Lexus LS400, Beautiful Car for the year/age, Shes a clean and maintained LS with only 141k on her.. Battery died a week or two ago, friend put a new battery in but backwards, The positive touchéd the Negative Terminal and the negative touched the Positve Terminal causing the cars alarm to honk and flash lights until unhooked... Noticed it was backwards and fixed asap... Blew quite a bit of fuses (went over them 3 times all are replaced and well now) even blew 2 relays and I've fixed those, replaced the horn relay too... Its gettin the power to the horn fuse and relay but no power at the horns, tested the horns to the battery with a jumper wire and they still work... I'm at a stand still here now... Can anyone help me figure out how to get this horn working again ?

I'd appreciate it a ton...

Thanks so much Guys and Gals!
-Keith

PS: this is the ONLY thing wrong with my car... Just fixed the serp belt tensioner pulley (was screeching kinda bearing grinding noise) and a new belt with the new battery, full detail, etc...

Here's a picture of her:

DSCN1908.jpg

Last edited: