Autronic Cal file

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

nfs

KDog said:
Yeah,
also make sure you have your injectors hooked up correctly. To get the correect timing you need to hook the No1 injector output up to cylinder no 3 and the No2 output to cylinder 4 etc. This is explained in the Autronic timing diagram.
Are you sure about that? This confuses me a bit. Isn't what you mean to say that ignintion output fires last first, as in 4,1,2,3 ?

Dom

kdog

dont u mean injector driver 1 to injector 1

injector driver 2 to injector 8

inject driver 3 to injector 4

4 to 3

5 to 6

6 to 5

7 to 7

and 8 to 2

Sorry you are correct about the injector order, it goes with firing order.

I was talking about an ignition setup for 500R CDI. Ignore it.

Dom,
You are right about the order you want, last ignition output first, then in order,
ie 4,1,2,3.

Sorry for the confusion.

Also be aware of another problem with using the 008 ignitors, always use the bosch ones, they are more expensive but you won't need to replace them later. I hae done quite a few cars now where I have had to replace the ignitors because they were the aftermarket ones.
And make sure you get the proper module: 227-022-008 whilst other units are pin for pin compatible and will function they have slightly diffferent dwell times.

if the job requires 4 bosch ignitors which new might cost up to 1000 bucks for all of them

i tell customers to spend abit more and buy the cdi instead

sideshow said:
if the job requires 4 bosch ignitors which new might cost up to 1000 bucks for all of them

i tell customers to spend abit more and buy the cdi instead
That's exactly right ! I mean, those 008 modules are too costly by far, especially if compared to the R500's capabilities (Multispark <3500 RPM, High energy spark of 105 KJoule (sp?) ). You could even use this thing for a welding job <LOL>

Dom

i can get autronic stuff so i get ok prices too i think

but tryin to sell autronic stuff to customers and make abit of profit is too hard these days