Australian DOTARS rules VS14

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
thats not right. they are telling you what kind of motor mounts you can use? i can understand certifying mods, but dictating the motor mounts? thats a little far.

Has this definitely come into effect now? There still seems to be some confusion for some states as to whether this is in effect. The NSW RTA are still displaying their rules.

For instance for 1100kg+ vehicles the multiplier for FI is 4.0x but on the Dotars its now only 3x which sucks because that will rule out the 1UZ into an RA65 I had planned unless I keep it NA, but that would be boring. It also rules it out for MA61's.

Also the question remains, what about cars that are already engineered that now would breach the engine capacity to vehicle weight DOTAR rules?

pretty wild ah, my EH was engineered as an ICV and and at the time its tare was 1400kg as an ICV, but the original weight of the car is 1156kg so i have to go in for a meeting to see if i can get around it . I thought i might be able to say that it's been D-stroked but that would only get the motor down to 3.7lt?. see what happens .

The NCOP's are in place in WA, but not in any other state yet.
Given time, they will be nationally enforced.

And no, they will not back date any rules, if you car is legal on the old system, it will remain legal for ever (or until the engineers report expires)
Any changes you do once the new system is in will have to comply with the new rules.