Are audio CD's a thing of the past?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

It's come to my attention that I don't use CD players at all any more...Every electronic devise and stereo is digital sound and Ipod or MP3 and 4 friendly...

Now a days you can play your ipod thru your stock Lexus/Soarer head stereo units, either with an Am/Fm transmittor or a tape transmittor...Or you can purchase a new ipod friendly connecting headunit... No need for the CD changers anymore... Ipods hold hundreds if not thousands of songs and CD changers only hold 5-12 CD's tops....

I know I haven't had a CD changer in my cars in over two years...My home Stereo CD player has a layer of dust on it from non use.. I got the Ipod Bose home stereo station which sounds great...

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Maybe it's time to play frisbie with my CD collection and see how far I can throw them as I have all the songs downloaded on my computer anyway....

How history repeats itself...8 track players gone, cassette players gone, and now the CD players maybe....

All tangleable media is the thing of the past. Aside from for nastalgic reasons. such as Treynons old 45s

I believe Blu-ray is gunna be one of the last examples of tangable media, Devices simalar to DVRs will be capable of holding the quvialnt of 100s of Blu-ray disks in only a few years. As neat as i think blu-ray is i think it will have a very very short usable lifespan.