Anybody have experience with boostiung a GS 430

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lexus_Sally

Hello All,
I am new here and looking to start a build-up on my 2001 GS 430. I am thinking twin turbo however I have not ruled out a single turbo or supercharger.... The main use of this car will be for the SHow circuit so I am really looking for a nice looking system, however as you all know having a power-adder system which is documented with significant gains in performance will definitely score extra points on the show circuit. I have been researching power-adders online for this motor and am not finding much in terms of documentation on this motor. Most info I can find is for the GS or LS 400 which is the previous version of this motor and it does not seem many if any people have gotten around to start many power modifications for the new motor.... If anyone has any experiences they can tell me about with regards to the 430 I would greatly appreciate hearing about your experience.
Thank You,
Sally

Sally,

If you visit this site 4-5 times a day within three to five weeks you will catch on. Please feel free to ask any questions u have. We are all here to learn.

thx

Aww Gotch Ya ...well With All The Upgrades I Want To Do Im Sure Ill Visit This Sight Alot And Hope To Get Some Good Advise As Well As Other Ideas People May Have...cant Wait To Get Started On My Gs 430 The Final Outcome Should Be Awsome...i Plan On Posting Pics As I Go Along ...thanks For The Nice Welcome To This Forum....