Another 1uz-fe nut

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mynameismudd

Hi.

My name is Matt. First off i want to thank everyone here for what they do. I have learned plenty off this site and still have light years to go!

I am a 20 year old student of drafting. Im a big fan of the outdoors, music and the mix of the two!

I just picked up my 1uzfe from a toyota recycling company. Motor has 200k+ miles, came with an uncutt harness and both ignitors.

$217.80.... I think i got a steal.

I plan on throwing the 1uz into my 88 4runner. I would like to do it all myself but realize at this moment in time i am in WAY OVER MY HEAD. lol

Anyhoo. I figured id introduce myself. Once again thank you to all of those with the big brains around here!

www.myspace.com/shimek

Hit me up on the devils domain! lol :saeek:

Peace out, keep up and one love people!
-Matt Shimek

(note i 9 times out of 10 go by my last name.)

welcome. better get crackin on that engine first, 200k is a lot on an engine, might want to do a little rebuilding before floggin it a bit. $200 bucks might be a little too cheap to be true...what year is it?

anything special for the engine?

motor came out of a 91 ls400. it was so cheap because the vendor i went thru does not sell these motors very often.

I was just happy to find a front sump motor.

I dont know that there is anything special about my motor other than it will knock the socks off that 22rec.

I plan on rebuilding the motor b4 i swap it to avoid any unnecessary problems down the line. It will be a good learning experience! (as well as a hole in my wallet!)

I am planning on buying the rebuild kit off this site but have to get an enginestand first!