am i going to be able to run power steering?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

urbancustoms

i noticed power steering on the 1uz is on the left side. on my supra before it was on the right. you think it will be a problem. i wasnt planning on using the ps but people said it will be very hard to drive since my car weighed 3600 lbs with the 2jz. maybe now its only a little lighter.

Oh yes, we need PS on these monsters. Driving without it dramatically shortens you steering rack life, since it's attempting to swerve a 3500 lb front biased vehicle.

This is a good question, and one that really needs to be addressed.

Eric

yeah, I'd say deffinetly keep the PS. You will just need to make up a custom PS high pressure line. best bet is to check out any of the SS braided hose manufactures (areoquipe, earl's, russall, ect.), they all carry PS lines and fittings. You might even get away with using a stock SC400 hose being that the Supra and the SC are very similar to each other. you might get lucky and it would be a perfect fit.

I have a long line with my PS in the Supra because of the intake manifold inhibiting the stock line, and it works just fine. How does the PS pulley fit in the engine bay since it's so far to the passenger side?

Eric

cowboy bebop said:
I have a long line with my PS in the Supra because of the intake manifold inhibiting the stock line, and it works just fine. How does the PS pulley fit in the engine bay since it's so far to the passenger side?

Eric
im still waiting on my power steering to come in and i can see how it fits. i will get it any day. also when i pulled out the supras ps a while back i noticed there were so many extra lines everywhere that seemed to have no purpose. they wrapped around the bottom of the engine. Made a U-turn and went back to ps pump.