Am I forgeting any mods anyone?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like you, you have a little attitude, that makes the threads more intertaining, yes I have the car why else would I be wasting my time on these threads responding to brilliant people like you who know everything. Mr head I do read and I get different opinions on this subject, I also see different results on two different sc's with my own eyes. I am new to the threads and I will read however I thought I would try to figure this out by posting the threads are they her for that purpose, right? No I am not in nascar engineer but I do know somethings, I know I have a fast well tuned 1992 sc400, I have done the intake, exhaust (except headers) ecu, d.t.c, Nos, suspension, electrical, etc... If I new how to post a picture of my 100% restored show lexus sc400, I would for all you non-believers. Do you own a car? or are you just reading and learning and not driving?

To V8TO How did you open up the mass air flow that is the most restrictive part of the intake, I am curoius? My intake is wide open except for the mass air flow body and sensor? Please write in detail how you bypassed and opened that and kept everyhing in tune?

I never claimed to be the man V8TOY just trying to get answers, and give my own honest opinions. That is it. If I knew about the intake mass flow I would not be asking. Hello!!!!! Let's not get hostile it's is all good, right?

AKA definetily knife in the back. TODD AT TM Engineering.

I hope you are not referring to me as the (AKA Knife in the back) If you are talking about Todd at Tm Emgineering I cannot agree with you more, I am still pulling the knife out of my back which he stuck in. However, I do think he is knowledgeable and I did trust his opinion on headers, only because of his past history with these cars, and the 1200hp sc400 he is building in his shop which I see with my own eyes and may never be completed becuase he is probably broke from losing all his customers like me. The man does know a few things but is completely untrustworthy. Cheers! Payback is sweet wouldn't you say Dave.

QUOTE=mycarhasposessedme]Yes, I do obviously,maybe a little research is in order, or do you blindly beleive anything a so called expert Lexus Tuner (aka knife in the back man) tells you.[/QUOTE]

Damn V8TOY you are spending alot of time on these threads like I am, it's rainy where I am at, what is your excuse? Yes that is a book>

By the way, get the Torque converter you can actually have your stock one recalibrated for about $400 dollars if you cannot afford a Dragon Torque Converter. Check out website intellexual.com. It breaks it down for you.

I just hope the Torque Converter is at a good stall rate. The Dragon Torque Converter is just so perfect for the sc400, I cannot brag enough about it. I did not burn up my tranny or even need a tranny cooler for it. But if you can save the money and get something close to the performance of DTC go for it.. Make sure it is balanced and not a shaker. My friend sent his stock converter in a had a mess, got it back as a shaker (out of balance) nightmare after installing.

Good point, and yes it is hard to install, not technically hard but physically hard. Most tranny shops charge around $300 to change it out here in LA.

Attachments

• prototype1.JPG
    prototype1.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 197
  • prototype2.JPG
    prototype2.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 199
  • prototype3.JPG
    prototype3.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.