Air Suspension Hight Controller

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Gavin Andrews

I have an air suspension hight controller on my 90 Crown Royal saloon V8.
Its an AST 544 Advanced Digital Controller by Data Systems. It has a seperate knob for front & back and has a Tems hard button too.
I did some testing and got 90mm between full up and full down on the front
and 75mm rear. On full down it sits on the bump stops all round, looks good when you park. It is a controll unit in the centre console 100mm wide 40mm high and 100mm deep. A cable goes to the boot with a big piggy back plug between the original Toyota plugs and the Toyota suspension controll unit.
I would think this device would also fit Seora, Celsior, Lexus ??.
I will not use it as my Crown is a donor car for a hot rod project.
Are these things common in Aus??.
Anyone else got one??.

Dont know if this is much help but from what ive heard the soarer, celsior, crown and other toyo air suspension cars have different plugs in the air susp. ecu, could be wrong though.

Wouldnt have a clue if they are common in aus, im sure theres some floating around somewhere though.
So this is for sale? if it is how much? Might be interested if i can dig up some info on it, ill try and find out if it will fit a celsior.

Cheers
Chris

Yeah if its outa of your car and not to much effort ill grab a pic of the plugs/unit.
Unfortunally i've just had a setback in the money department (almost broke anyway, this just made it worse) my daily driver was broken into last night and i gota replace a window and a few other parts, not including the stereo system bits that were taken, $400+ for the stereo gear, fck that.

So wont be able to buy it for a while if its what im after.

Cheers
Chris

Hello
I am in Hobart
Its an AST 544 Advanced Digital Controller by Data Systems and thats all it has on it
but I hav'nt pulled it out of the car to see any more yet. Cast $?$? $make an offer?
Gavin