air/fuel meters

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

steveblade_uk

I tried checking the lambda outputs today on the v6 ST185. I thought it maybe a little lean because I modded the AFM. This is maybe goning to be the recipient vehical for the 1uz but 4 wheel drive is sooooo nice!! It makes me want to buy a supra for the 1uz. Anyway the point is its so difficult to read a multimeter when your trying to drive. It looks like one O2 sensor is bad as its slower to react than the other, lots slower. I was wondering if anyone can recomend a good air/fuel gauge, best of all a dual channle one for each bank.

That looks like good kit Damien, good spec, and I like the option to build it from a kit yourself to save money. I cant spend that much though, Ive got to try to spread the funds carefully as there quite limited. I need something I can quickly read while driving at a glance, Im guessing the cheap meters Ive seen wont be very accurate but as long as Im not running realy lean or way rich that will do just to set up. Then it would be cheapest to book some rolling road time with someone who has all this kit already. Thor racing are not far from me, I might have to pay them a visit. When Ive sold my crotch rocket I might be able to afford there kit then. Many thanks for the info Damien, much appreciated, WBO2.com are now bookmarked :eek:)