AFM,which type

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

65gtmustang

Have a 95 ls400 i think seems to match wiring diagram on forum.have issue with afm wiring.the plug is 5 pin but large and the afm that came with the engine is a small 5 pin.are they compatible by changing the wiring or do i need to source another afm.
Does anyone have the pinouts for these.
sorry for the photos but i thjink you can see enough.
Picture one is the two plugs,one one right is on my loom
picture 2 is the ecu
picture 3 is the afm with the two plugs
picture 4 is afm.
All help much appreciated

i think the 2 plugs u have there might be the ignitor plugs

the air flow is bit further along the loom

unless u bought engine from a cheap importers and they cut it off

no they are not the ignitor plugs,this afm plug on my loom is very similar to the ignitor plugs.the two plugs shown are;the right hand plug is the airflow meter plug on the loom,the one on the left is off the afm supplied with engine

This is NOT 95 engine also the ECU is not for 95 model …
I agree with sideshow … the two plugs for the igniters and in the same loom but more further you will find the AFM plug if its not cut

ucf 21 is the later ecus so im guessing but u have an early air flow meter and a late engine

if i could be bothered id go find the wires for the air flow meter for late ucf21 but theyre in the car and its late

so ill try get motivated tomororw

if it was infront of me id let u know is a second

but looking at those 2 plugs i recon u have a later ecu which runs a later type air flow which is a platic type not alloy tupe

i did one few weeks ago and had to find diagrams cause they are a tiny bit diff to older 1uzs

anyway ive helped enough without looking at it

i have a 1uz in a surf to wire up now

Thanks sideshow i think you are right it is a late engine and will require the later afm,round black plastic type.
Do you know how late this engine is from the ecu picture
your help much appreciated