A341E versus A340E internals

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cseufert

Does anyone know if its possible to use the extension housing and splined output shaft from an A340E (from a mx-83 cressida), in an A341E (probably from a UZS-141 Crown), is it possible to fit in, or am I better off just rebuilding my cress trans, and using that?

The output shafts are not exectly the same. I am still waiting to get it back from the machine shop to re position the sir clip groove. I think if I had my time again I would just use a slip joint on the tailshaft and leavt the auto alone.....g

krayn said:
The output shafts are not exectly the same. I am still waiting to get it back from the machine shop to re position the sir clip groove. I think if I had my time again I would just use a slip joint on the tailshaft and leavt the auto alone.....g

ahh, ic, you dont happen to have any photos, of the 2 shafts side by side.

:ponder: Just wondering what is a slip joint or can you explain what this is as i am looking to swap output shaft from an A340F to the A341 and would like to keep cost down but retain strength