A341E ro A340E Transmission Upgrade Repair Kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I am looking to rebuild my stock tranny with stronger parts. Any know where i can find those parts for handling 500-650 rwhp? I am not looking lextreme power but something about mid 500-700 rwhp.

IPT has built transmissions holding more power than your asking for at a price of about $3000. I know you are looking to rebuild it, possibly yourself, but some things are best left up to the pro's. I've messed with a few auto trannys before in my life and just basing off an educated guess, the 341 and 340 transmissions are probalby not the easiest to build.

If you decide to do it for yourself the kit on their website is $589 for the raybestos blue kevlar friction uprade, it's probably all you'd need to get it to hold way more than stock power. You might also want to ask them about Kolene steel floaters, they might know of a source, however the stock ones may be fine for your application.

Pheonix Hard Parts also has built a few successful high hp a340/341's you can check them out at www.pheonixhardparts.com.