A $350,000 Lexus..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Am I the only person who thinks that car is a cookie cutter supercar and utterly uninteresting? Bring on the cars that us enthusiasts can buy, wrench on and modify!

That's a very interesting V10 Lexus supercar. I've personally seen it and heard its exhaust. Every angle of the bodyline has a technical performance reason for it. All carbon fiber. Very beautiful! Some of you may not agree, but I think it's worth every penny of it. If you look inside it, especially the electronic gauges that's switchable, none was made like that.

Combining the Lexus's reliability with the new performance, it's hard to beat it. I like its new styling, because I'm getting a bit bored of the traditional styling like those European exotic cars. By the way, it proved and beat the Lambo Gallardo and some other Ferrari around the tracks in wet weather. The question is can it beat them in dry weather? Possible.

Only 500 of these will be made for the entire continents. People will get used to it after some time. It's just a new boy on the exotic car scene, but will get appreciated after some more competitions.

Can' wait to pick up a cheap front cut from one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice link XR8tt^^^^^^^

A 4.6L V10 that revs like a motorcyle...Hmmm? Amazing engineering.. Too expensive for my taste. If by miracle I hit the Lotto one day sign me up:p
Hopefully, Toyota won't check your background for owning exotic cars before letting you have it. But you can tell them, hey, I owned a Lexus. LOL.

I hope the fq-86 isn't supposed to have the U.S.S Enterprise styling. I like the LF-A overall, but the proto pics for the new AE86 look downright ugly IMHO.