96 LS400 Needs radio help!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

strbollin

Thanks for looking. My car is a 96 LS400

Iam trying to change out my stock radio with an after market. i rewire the wire harness i made out of the stock radio. Because no harness are supply.
i got a white, grey, and a blue. behind the radio and its a pioneer. White is Speaker. Grey is ant, grnd, etc..... Blue is to cd changer right.

Well i got the white and grey harness to get sound from my 2 front and 2 rear speaker.

But my woofer is not working.. wonder if its the amp. because it quit working a month ago with my stock radio. If it is could you guy show me how to change it.

Other problem is when i start to play a cd or anything. and turn up the volume up to 01. I hear this static sound like static sound from a tv its annoying. I tried to ground everything off right but its still had the static please help on that too.

Also please identify what these abrve means. SGND1 thru 4, (AP+ and AP- which route to HAP+and HAP-). and which ant sould i hook my ant to.

Thanks you guys for looking. please help:feedback:

thanks Lex. I looked at that diagram already but still wouldn't do it. I got my harness rewire, but still some wire left over one the harness that i don;tknow what the abrv. mean.

ahhhh. this is frusturating can't get rid of the static through my speaker.i got good ground wire. i don't what seems to be the problem. its not the cd player is it.?????

Helpp

WOuld some body know what SGND1 SGND2 SGND3 mean and where to hook GND1 GND2 and AP+ and Ap- what does that mean.. thanskkk