'94 SC400 12 Disc Changer

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Sir Charles

My 12 disc cartridge will not eject out of the changer. I will also close the cover lid and just hear it trying to load over and over again. Is this fixable and should I just replace it?

Also, I hit the CD select button on my Factory Pioneer radio and nothing happens. Would the be related to the changer issue?

I did a search on here and didn't find too many answers for this.

My 12 disc cartridge will not eject out of the changer. I will also close the cover lid and just hear it trying to load over and over again. Is this fixable and should I just replace it?

Also, I hit the CD select button on my Factory Pioneer radio and nothing happens. Would the be related to the changer issue?

I did a search on here and didn't find too many answers for this.
It seems like you need a replacement. I'm not new into installations of the stereo systems, so I'd say the CD changer is broken. Perhaps you can get a good used one from Ebay or junk yards from $50-100. Or replace it with an aftermarket one. I'm not sure if the stock head unit can provide the signal to the aftermarket CD changer, which I think it could. There's always an alternative.