93 LS400, fuel problem 164kmiles

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LiCelsior

hey lextreme dudes, my LS is great except for this stupid fuel problem told to me by my friends uncle who is a mechanic. ive replaced a fuel filter already and this still occurs. what basically happens is when i accelerate, the car feels like its receiving too little fuel and it stutters instead of being a smooth curve to the next gear, when its about to shift, the car vibrates and shakes until it finally shifts and then its smooth until the next shift point. what is worse is that when it is cold, this gets worse and i have to warm up my car for a extended period of time (5 mins, bad for atmosphere and gas but w/e) and IF i dont warm it up, the car stutters and vibrates even more violently. for example, today i was leaving a friends house and he lives like 2 minutes away from the highway, so once i pull from my spot, i automatically knew that i shouldnt have left so early and shouldve let it warmed up because EVEN IF my foot isnt on the accelerator, the car bogs as if it was misfiring or something and i was so scared something was going to break i almost wanted to put my hazards on (i live like 5 minutes away from his house) but i continued driving on the highway and once it warmed up, it went away(but hesitation still there if i really step on it). good thing this was at 11:20ishpm EST and barely any traffic on the road so i was able to make a slow acceleration from 20-60 (took about 1 minute) but this problem is getting on my nerves and the mechanic recommended id do a fuel pressure test but i dont know what to do right now.

yea...bulb blew in the cluster and didnt light up...changed the bulbs and it lit up. code 25 - Air-fuel ratio lean malfunction. gonna inspect o2 sensors and see if those are culprit.

02 sensors will not make it run like that, i was thinking knock sensors.....let me know if the light goes out, i have code 25 up now and i changed the front 02 sensors, light went out but came back on a month later