92 Toyota Celsior/LS 400 Wont stay running

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Ok i am new to this site, and this site i must say is extremely helpful, i am extremely confused with what is wrong with my car, the other day we were driving and it sounded like a squeaky belt i didnt pay much attention to it, later on that day all the lights lit up on the dashboard, and i am talking about all the idiot lites, every last one of them, the car still ran fine tho, about 30 mins later the car died, battery was deader than a door nail. so i went home got my truck jumped the car and then it ran for about 5 mins til the battery died again...i think its the alternator but i am not sure, anyone have any suggestions? i dont want to buy one unless that is the problem...Alternators out here in Japan are anywhere from 500-800, i found one online for 100 bucks, but before i order it i want to ensure that will fix the problem...i took the belt off and checked all the pulleys, everything spins fine...i used a volt meter and there is no charge when the car is running....i need help please thanks.....

I would gues the alternator died.

does the car have a power steering fluid leak as well?

The power steering pump can leak and the fluid finds its way into the alternator and destroys it.

I would suggest taking the alternator out and having it rebuilt. Shouldn't beanything like the price of a new one.

Whilst you're at it check the power steering pump very carefully for leaks.

You can buy a shield to stop the fluid entering the alternator. Don't ask where as I don't know but I've seen them.

The real answer is rebuild the power steering pump whilst the alt is being done.

Like Zuffen stated double check the Power Steering. If you have trouble find an alternator, please let me know. I have a 145 amps (stock is 100 amps) at home and need to get rid of. Good luck and please let us know your fix.

I would gues the alternator died.

does the car have a power steering fluid leak as well?

The power steering pump can leak and the fluid finds its way into the alternator and destroys it.

I would suggest taking the alternator out and having it rebuilt. Shouldn't beanything like the price of a new one.

Whilst you're at it check the power steering pump very carefully for leaks.

You can buy a shield to stop the fluid entering the alternator. Don't ask where as I don't know but I've seen them.

The real answer is rebuild the power steering pump whilst the alt is being done.

the car doesnt have a power steering leak, but i think when it went through its JCI, they added too much fluid, cause it is overfull, so it could have dripped down into it, i am almost positive that the alternator needs to be replaced.

well i pulled out the alternator and it was covered with power steering fluid, good call on that one Zuffen, it was hard to see with the alternator still on, but the power steering in leaking pretty badly, so i had it towed to the shop so the power steering pump can either be rebuilt or replaced or something so i dont ruin a perfectly good alternator.