Cars For Sale 92 Sc400 For Sale Lots Of Mods!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

deathblow

Hey every one,
I think i had enough, they broke in to my car 3 times and stole my dvd player after the 3rd. It hurts me to say it but its time for it to go. Im selling it with all the performance and aftermarket parts i have im also including a spare engine and tranny that i got from gazi to start my turbo build up. So if any one knows of some one in the market for a sc400 hit me up.Below is a list of parts i have for the sc400.

-performance TC
-17"dp wheels staggered that clear BBK.
-hids
-strut bar
-weapon R intake
-race seats
-full bushing kit back and front
-super dragger 4.5" mufflers
-1uzfe engine and tranny
-brand new black custom interior
-4 piston brakes with upgraded rotors sloted and dimond cut.
-12" bass tube with pioneer 750watt speaker and 1200watt amp.

there is only mabe 20k on the tranny in the car since it was totally over hauled. the car is great but it does need some work. I just also wanted to thank ever one for all their help and info they have provided me over the pass couple years. MY E-MAIL IS [email protected] IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT MORE PICS.

THANKS ANSAR

Here Are Some More Pics Of The Engine, Interior And Mufflers I Dont Have Any Pics Of The Racing Seats Yet But When I Do I Will Put Them Up.

i wouldnt mind taking the super dragger, the weapon r, and maybe the front strut bar from u if it's the right price.. LMK

Attachments

• new clutch.JPG
    new clutch.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 9
  • new clutch 2.JPG
    new clutch 2.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 6
  • new clutch 3.JPG
    new clutch 3.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 7
Bump for a great car.....it's worth the price and then some including a spare engine with tranny and 2 sets of wheels. The DP wheels are nice and are extremely wide, made specifically for Porsche they are strong and fairly light. I can't remember what size tire they can run but it's wide for sure.

I'll am willing to sell my super clean showroom 1992 SC400 too for $10,000usd, it's got even more mods and upgraded crap then deathblows... New everything... Runs perfect and fast...Nitrous the works...Looks awesome and drives even better... Invested slightly over 20K...

Thought I would throw it there and see if I got a bite... I love my car, but maybe it's time for a new project... I live in California, USA...

Don't you just love how you lose money on your modified rides when it is time to sell...

People are breaking into a 92 Lexus SC400 wow!!! It's not that easy to do or profitable with the stock alarm, etc..

Dude, where do you live in the nastiest part of the Bronx or something?

People are breaking into a 92 Lexus SC400 wow!!! It's not that easy to do or profitable with the stock alarm, etc..

Dude, where do you live in the nastiest part of the Bronx or something?

People will steal anything it seems. Some (insert explicitave here) broke into my car in my driveway to steal my cd player, which I can't imagine they'll get more than $20 for it. I'm left with no radio, and a damaged driver's side door. I can't unlock my car from that side now!

Did the OP's car ever sell?

Yeah, people will steal anything it seems... Not being able to open your door from the side stinks.. My door is the same on my SC400 too...I have to unlock the door from the inside by entering the car from the passanger side door...

I have the little bar lock parts on order at the dealer to try and fix the door and you should do the same...

I thought about it, but I'd just as soon find another door in the junkyard. They only made 400000 Camrys that year and they were all green, I think I could find one if I looked! But, the car has 295,000 miles and has a lot of other things wrong too, I'm tempted to just say screw it and get another car.