Cars For Sale '92 Pearl White/Gray SC400 249K Miles $2900 So. Cali

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper

Super Moderator
Iv got a Pearl White 92 That a bought in somewhat of a haste and i am now selling to simply pay some tuition bills. I thought i could cover the bills with some carbonfiber hoods i had for sale but that did not work out and now i have to let go of this Pearly white SC. Over all the car is in good shape. As for the outside, the front bumper has some spider lines in it and the front of the passenger fender has a dent. The previous owner said they ran into a parking pole of some kind and now the front lights are pushed back into the bumper some. There is no major damage and all you will have to do to get the lights perfect again is to get the light frames off another junk SC and replace them. The rear bumper also has some minor scuffs. All the metal body on the car is in great shape. As for the interior, both door panels are not perfect, the driver one could be replaced as it is torn. The seats are in pritty good shape as is the rest of the leather.

The engine runs good with no issues. The car has new catalytic converters and the center resonator has been removed. The car has just been smoged and passed with flying colors. The motor mounts need to be replaced as does the power steering vacuum valve. A check light comes and goes and the previous owner had the car diagnosed and says it simply needs an O2 sensor replaced, again just a basic tune up part. Over all the engine is nice and clean does not leek any fluids. I think this car is great for anyone looking for a low price SC they can daily drive in. KBB values on the car are High - $6375 Mid - $5750 Low - $4975. I am only trying to get my money back at $2900. Car is in Hemet, Zip - 92544 So cali. Please PM me if you want to set up a meet date, Here is one quick pick, I will post more tomorrow!

Sorry i couldnt get pix up, they will be up asap. Previous owner says the timing belt was done within 70K miles. as i said before the car needs motor mounts, i was also going to do a simple plugs/wires/caps/rotors service along with fluid flush if i was going to keep the car. But the car runs great with no problems or leeks! It needs some TLC and a basic tune up but its a fantastic car for the price no dought! I drove it home almost 100 mi with no problems what so ever. Pix should be up Sunday. :)

Here are the pics...........

Attachments

• IMG_0725.JPG
    IMG_0725.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 10
  • lightening 020.jpg
    lightening 020.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 8
  • wayne-polished.jpg
    wayne-polished.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 7
Status