Mystery White ECU Plug

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

redluxv8

I have an ECU for a 92 Celsior using the 34/22/16/28 plug configuration. I have a complete loom, but the plug going to the 28 pin is white, and its wires are cut as well as being different to any diagram I have seen.

Has anybody else had a white plug going into an ECU, or is this thing from somewhere else?

First post, great site.

We have wired one of those ECUs into a boat. I had two different wiring diagrams with different colours and managed to have the correct one. There are only about 7 wires that get used in that plug. Cheers

That plug contain the wires goes to the car… the most important one is BAT that gives direct +ve to the ECU

mshawari1

Thanks for the reply, from the wiring diagrams I have it would seem that the pins for this particular plug include things like the batt+, igsw, etc all supplied by wires associated with the ignition etc. The problem is that while all the other plugs match the wiring diagrams I have, this particular one does not...so

Gloverman it would be great if you could email me the wiring diagrams you have to see if they match the wires/pins etc that I have on this ECU...

I have attached pictures of the wires coming out of the plug, the first one being the top two rows, followed by the bottom two. Pin one is the red wire on the top right on the first picture.