900hp and 28mpg

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
David just received the heads yesterday. I know him, he'll put them on very soon, not like me...LOL. I know he can have the 4.7L engine running in 2 days. And the turbo system may take him about a week, and another week for tuning. Sometimes I'm really tempted to rebuild the internals of my SC to run higher boost, but I really want to see the max potential this 1UZFE can make on a single turbo.

You might also start planning about rebuilding your SC internals since you've been abusing it for quite sometimes. NOS isn't friendly to the engine because it doesn't gradually increase the power like turbo or supercharger.

LOL... I heard my name.... Someone calling me?.... I just got my heads two days ago and I am on vacation with my family. Once I get back on Wednesday and I start putting the engine back together and drop off my engine and the car on Thursday morning. By this Saturday, The FIRST 4.7L SC400 will be firing up in N/A form. Jibbby... racing against:

JamesN: 1995 Black SC400 with 2JZGTE Swap
Stevechumo: 1995 Black SC400 with Single
Lex: 1995 Black SC400 with 4.7L and Twin Turbo

We dont think you have a chance. Perhaps you have something up in your sleeves.

Excuse me LEX...Did you say something? Don't you know who I am? I am JIBBBY..... A man on a mission.. A man that does not shy away from a big challenges....To go where no Lexus has gone before...To never be beat by another lexus owner... Bring it fellas, let's get ready to rumble!!!!....:smoker:

My secret weapon is my heated and juiced NOS bottle sitting in my truck... I will get out in front and never look back... Your turbo's will all smoke, your engines will all knock and ping, and your lack of LSD's and traction will be all your down falls... Your stock trannies will all shift at bad times and I will get drunk from all the beers you guys will be buying me after the victory celebration.....:alcoholic:

Man I am talking smack....

Steve, no need to build up the engines internals as my 1uz-fe still purs and keeps on going like the energizer bunny..NOS or no NOS.... You can push 450whp through these motors comfortably in my opinion.... I would be more concerned about your transmission holding capacity rather then the stoutness of the early model 1uz-fe motors...Boost away my friend without fear.....

Oh in case you guys forgot - You all will be racing -

1992 SC400 - Nitrous running, Torque converter, simi drag slicks, lowered and grips, LSD torsen, Intake, headers to muffler modified exhaust, ECU tuned, and the most important intangable - Jibbby as the driver... Good luck guys you will need it...

Jibby every single time ive ever seen a motor die from nitrous it was instant and catastofic and usually not wile useing the nitrous. but just crusing down the road. and every time the motor ran just fine right before it happened.

Oh in case you guys forgot - You all will be racing -

1992 SC400 - Nitrous running, Torque converter, simi drag slicks, lowered and grips, LSD torsen, Intake, headers to muffler modified exhaust, ECU tuned, and the most important intangable - Jibbby as the driver
... Good luck guys you will need it...
so that's -50HP right there, right? ;)

Jibby every single time ive ever seen a motor die from nitrous it was instant and catastofic and usually not wile useing the nitrous. but just crusing down the road. and every time the motor ran just fine right before it happened.

Thanks for the Heads up Jake...I will look for this 1uz-fe to blow up on me one of these days...Even though I been waiting for 4 years now.. If that event ever occures I will immediately jump on Ebay or the local papers and or junk yards and pick up another 1uz-fe motor for $300 and swap it on in.... Re-set, restart just like that..

Still I don't think she will blow even though I would love her too..She's just not that type of girl..:tongue1:

For the record the 7.4liter 505hp ZO6 Corvette is just about unbeatable. I just don't see too many boosted Lexus's or Supra's taking it out... They light it up big time and I want one.....