900hp and 28mpg

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JBrady

920 horses and 29mpg!

Well, unconfirmed but that is the claim this guy is making. Gotta admit the videos are just flat out raw!!! Yeah, I know, not 1UZ...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f31664f3-db59-4628-8125-99fe00ac49cc.htm

Nice ride anyway you cut it.

Go ahead, watch the video. Try not to smile :AR15firing:

Here are the "innards"

http://www.dpecorvettes.com/gpage1.html

park.jpg

Sweetest Vette that I've ever seen! I believe it could make 900 hp with 20 psi, but I doubt it has 28 mpg. It can be 28 mpg at idle only...900 hp will drink about 8 mpg of gas, no matter how it's tuned....And the car will empty its gas tank when running at its peak power continuously at 900 hp in about 15 - 20 minutes...LOL.

steve, i dont think anyone ever clames there mpg and there peak hp with the intention to say its at the same time. he gets around 28mpg crusing on the highway, and when he hits the left peddel he gets up to 900 hp, which i believe. He never never meant makeing 900 hp wile maintaining 28mpg.

That's the beauty of FI...awesome power when you want it and good fuel economy too. I get 10L/100km with a mix of highway/city with 400+rwkw...just gotta be a bit gentle with the right foot :)

opps i said left i ment right sorry, prolly cant edit now. oh well.

- In reality i dont know how to drive so i really dont know what all the pedals do :) -

Attachments

• Bottom Front.JPG
    Bottom Front.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Bottom Full.JPG
    Bottom Full.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Bottom Rear.JPG
    Bottom Rear.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 13
  • Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Side.JPG
    Side.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 12
ok well i got around to watching the video and well im not really that impressed, Im impressed with the car, its awsome, tons of power, but the video sucks, could he do any shorter of pulls? and any less of them of the few min video your watching him sit at lights and some crusing more then accually doing anything. its like a giant cocktease.

steve, i dont think anyone ever clames there mpg and there peak hp with the intention to say its at the same time. he gets around 28mpg crusing on the highway, and when he hits the left peddel he gets up to 900 hp, which i believe. He never never meant makeing 900 hp wile maintaining 28mpg.
You may be right. 28 mpg could have been calculated by the sensor attached to the engine at cruising steadily, similar like those in the LS430. But how long the car can maintain 28 mpg is the key. The way the man drives it, no way!...LOl. That's also how I floor my car many times. I just like to see the rear camera that shows how the car loses things behind it fast.

It must be fun to tap the pedal at 60mph and break loose those rears on command...

I would have liked to see him press that Vette from a dead start rather then just breaking loose those rears at the higher rpms... Very nice and fast anyway and I did smile...

That Vette should also fly at dead stop. It has around 500 hp stock so it doesn't have any lag at any RPM. It's not my car, but I'd like to defend it somehow. :tongue:

Steve, I would like to see you hang with a stock C6 Vette...Even those are pretty quick and hard to beat at 400hp..Believe me I have been trying to beat those Vette's for years and it is not easy......

The Zo6 is scary fast, I think you will fall short of glory my friend in that race as I have too.........

Steve, I would like to see you hang with a stock C6 Vette...Even those are pretty quick and hard to beat at 400hp..Believe me I have been trying to beat those Vette's for years and it is not easy......

The Zo6 is scary fast, I think you will fall short of glory my friend in that race as I have too.........
The stock C6 isn't very impressive to me. Although it's lighter and about 100 more hp than the SC, I didn't see them pull away from my car quick enough. I raced with 3 different C5-C6 already, including local and freeway. The Z06 is of course crazy even when I'm boosting. But like I say, that also depends on how the car driver handles the power and handling. :ugh1:

Well Steve, it appears your SC4 can move then...

Wanna race my good friend? You, Lex, James and I should all line up and floor it and see what happens...I would love to see how my SC4 stacks up against your boosted rides... Of course I need a tranny cooler first, tone down my nitrous output a bit, and make a few other minor fixes then I would be ready rock....

Can you imagine the bragging rights to the winner of that race...That would be one for the ages....

Steve, If you can hang with a C6 Vette then you have arrived....

John,

With the mild boosted SC, I know I can hang with the C6 for sure. For the Z06 driver, if he chickens out at high speed, or hesistates for a split second on what gear he should change, I'm sure I can have some fun with him.

Yes. I'd like to see anyone in 4 of us can get the first beer. James also agreed with this.

:drive: How about Lex? Would he line up or would he be too afraid to lose his mojo or blow a head gasket (ha ha ha)? I think we would need to find an empty airport take off and landing strip to pull a race like that off.... Sounds like fun... We would surely have to video that race....

Here is how I think the race would go down. I would jump out in front and stay in front for half the race, then James would edge past me around the half way point with that mad 2jz boost of his.....Lex and you Steve is a question mark for me as I just don't know where you lads would be... Just my guess... So I guess I pick James to win...Unless Lex has a suprise in store for us.. Then again if you think you can keep it respectable with a Z06 maybe you would win... Who frigg'n knows that is why it would be so fun to have that race, I hope it happens.....

Just so you know....If I didn't have to reduce my Nitrous shot to accomadate my newly installed stock tranny I might just smoke you all and claim first prize...:biggrin: A little pre bragging and boasting rights to go along with my morning coffee... Cheers lads....:beerchug:

John,

With the mild boosted SC, I know I can hang with the C6 for sure. For the Z06 driver, if he chickens out at high speed, or hesistates for a split second on what gear he should change, I'm sure I can have some fun with him.

Yes. I'd like to see anyone in 4 of us can get the first beer. James also agreed with this.

you realize a stock c6 z06 is basically a high 10 second car as long as the driver knows what hes doing, right?

we're talking stock down to the goodyear runflats..

you realize a stock c6 z06 is basically a high 10 second car as long as the driver knows what hes doing, right?

we're talking stock down to the goodyear runflats..
I actually found the posts on Z06 forums that they run averaging in the low 12s. Some guys run in a really high 11s. Here's the link: http://www.z06vette.com/forums/f8/whats-fastest-stock-z06-1-4-mile-time-87461/. My goal is to run in the mid 12s.

John,
You're right, buddy. We can brag for fun...LOL. If you want to race with James, you gotta do it now because he'll eventually boost it high (maybe in 600 hp range) with the Boost Logic tranny. David will also run his twin turbo 4.7L very soon (maybe 800 hp range). He got the engine done with the huge turbos ready outside. Well, maybe you and I will pay the beer. :redface: Man, I can't wait till 4 local SCs are bragging right. :006:

If that's the case and were running against 600hp and 800hp SC's well then maybe I may just park a seat and watch in awe......

I won't stand a chance against those two beasts that you mentioned... I've seen Lex's turbo'd 4.7 block motor just last week and it appears to be a ways away from being finished.....That should be a real monster...

Those Z06's are wickedly fast... I think that car would beat all 4 of us convincingly.....