85 pickup - 1UZ swap with R150 transmision, MS3X stand alone ECU and 112 supercharger.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I am back working on this again. I bought a bullet manifold and intercooler setup recently which may prove to be more reliable and save some time. Look for some updates shortly.

You're project looks to be coming along quite nicely. Makes me wish that I had spent the time documenting mine better. Some words of advice... Get to a point where you call the project finished and then just enjoy it.
I find that I'm always searching for more power, looking at something new and have the car in bits or on the dyno instead of out there cruising. But that's me. Good luck.

Very interesting build you’ve got. I’m glad to see another pickup lover on here. I am also planning to do forced induction on my build and a roots style blower may just be the ticket because of the space limitations of a v8 in a little engine bay. Looking forward to seeing more progress and hope so see something as you’ve not updated the thread in quite some time.