7MGE & 7MGTE Injectors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Has anyone tried the injector configuration in the last diag, where the two injectors are connected in serries. Its how I was going to connect mine up when I get the 7mgte injectors fitted, the wolf ecu will not drive down arround 1 ohm ( as the resistance would be half that of a single injector if connected in the stock arrangement)..:hypnotized: :hypnotized:

Remember that only pre 90 model 7mgte injectors are top feed. 90+ are side feed.
Brandon, hates those ****** light green 88+ 7mge injectors. Everyone & their brother in the Toyota/Lexus community tries to use them, and they are simply too small 90% of the time. That's why several v6's have blown up, and big part of the reason a good dozen i4's have in the last few years.
They're too small for i4's
They're too small for v6's
I think they're too small for v8's too

428bhp @ 41.25 psi @ 85% duration. That's only about what? 320-333whp on the A/T's they're normally mated too? Who's going to stop at that power when they know the engine will probably take more.

516bhp @ 60psi @ 85% duration (387-402whp). While better. Keep in mind that's 60psi over ambient. So that's manifold pressure (Boost in psi) plus 60psi. Alot of Denso injectors can be run OK at 70-90psi. It's been done before... Who *actually* wants to do that?
If that matches up with somebody's power goals, by all means go for it!
Otherwise, forget the "*just* big enough to get you in trouble" 7mge injectors. I'd use some 450cc DSM injectors. They are so much easier to find used it's not funny! Especially you guys, buy two sets! Just gotta use that ballast resistor to make them high-imp if you need high-imp injectors.

(Yes, Brandon really does hate 7mge injectors. Now the 365cc 4a-gze injectors. Those are nice & most people don't know they're under-rated a hair. 365cc @ 36 psi = 391cc @ 41.25 psi = 471cc @ 60psi. A good size if 450's may be too large, and 315's are too small.)

Good charts David! I'm sure many people will appreciate that.