550 Injectors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hey Gang,

Finally got the Rx7 550 cc injectors from Jim of Injector Perfector. As promised by Jim over night it. Got the Injectors on Saturday and they look beautiful. The were cleaned, tested and balanced before it was sent. The 550 injectors are high impedance with square (S4) plug. The bolt right on. I highly recommend the S5 or oval plug. Its a direct plug into the 1uzfe harness.

With 550, .093" Gaskets and 255 Walboro fuel pump then you are ready to 15-16 psi.

The whole job takes about 1 hour and I will some pictures later..

90 ls 400 injectors

Lextreme said:
Hey Gang,

Finally got the Rx7 550 cc injectors from Jim of Injector Perfector. As promised by Jim over night it. Got the Injectors on Saturday and they look beautiful. The were cleaned, tested and balanced before it was sent. The 550 injectors are high impedance with square (S4) plug. The bolt right on. I highly recommend the S5 or oval plug. Its a direct plug into the 1uzfe harness.

With 550, .093" Gaskets and 255 Walboro fuel pump then you are ready to 15-16 psi.

The whole job takes about 1 hour and I will some pictures later..
Where can i find these injectors for myself? What other modifications must also be done to drive safely?