$500

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Yup,

I picked up this 1993 white SC400 with 212k miles chassis and about 120k on the motor. This car is not perfect of course. It has the followings defects:

* Right front fender slight damage
* Front bumper scratches
* Bad Transmission
* Interior minor tears
* Engine has a minor miss (possible from moisture)
* Flat tires due to not moving for 6 months

Besides that the body is great shape and has a clean title. It was asked for $900 and stole it for $500. The car was 60 miles away and would cost me over $300 for towing, but before I went there I told the owner he has to tow it for me. AAA Plus came to the rescue. Towing alone would cost over half of the car.

Plan for the car:
*Shine Auto Project body kit. I picked up the complete kit today on my way back to the body shop.
* Complete body paint with few coats of clear and some pearls..
* Complete interior overhaul.
* Swap out transmission.

2010-10-21%2013.41.47.jpg
2010-10-21%2013.41.58.jpg

This time i am not doing anything. Shops will do it for me. http://www.lextreme.com/shine-auto-body-kit.html

Last edited:
I am not selling it. I just got it and it went directly to a local body shop. Also picked up a Shine kit on my way back. I still need to get a 97+ wing.

That will be my daily for now until i get some of my cars running.

I'm in the process of getting a new daily also, and for the same reasons. Wifey is tired of me using "her" Suburban all the time, while the Supra sits. I'll post up pics of it next week....

Nice David. I know it will be nice when you get it all finished up. I have not been on much at all lately...Real busy with work.

I am loking for a new DD myself...Probabbly going to be a BMW 650...

Ryan

Thanks Ryan,

Busy is GOOD. Here is some update. Took all of the interior parts out (seats, arm rest, hand brake boot and panels) and drop them off to a shop to be redone for the same color. Bumpers are off along with the spoiler. Hopefully in few weeks i can drive it home...

Attachments

• IMG_0968.JPG
    IMG_0968.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0970.JPG
    IMG_0970.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0971.JPG
    IMG_0971.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 6
This is how it would looks like when done in white and not those nice rims.

Attachments

• shinekit3.jpg
    shinekit3.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 7
  • shinekit2.jpg
    shinekit2.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 7
  • shine-kit1.jpg
    shine-kit1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Shinekit.jpg
    Shinekit.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 8
Got little update: Dropped off the coilovers, and G35 Rims along with LS400 brake and rotors. Found a 1994 SC400 tranny for $200 and will be delivered Thursday. The car should be ready by end of next week. I cant wait to drive it. I really miss driving my SC4. After the tranny and other tune-up parts replacement, painting will follow. 1997-2000 OEM spoiler should be here this week. This Thursday my seats and interior panels will be ready to be pick up too. Will update you guys with the progress.

I have two sets and the White SC will get the chrome version.

Update: Dropped off more parts today and interior furniture will be deliver tomorrow. Transmission and other mechanical parts are being work on today as we speak. The car is almost ready for painting. Dings and scratches are being smooth out.

Attachments

• IMG_0981.JPG
    IMG_0981.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0982.JPG
    IMG_0982.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0983.JPG
    IMG_0983.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0984.JPG
    IMG_0984.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Last update

This is the last update before everything going to be finished. The car is running now. New ignition parts and replaced transmission. Right now the shop is finishing the body and installing the kit. It is a smooth sailing from now on. The spoiler arrived today and interior delivered today. Crossing my fingers for this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_1000.JPG
    IMG_1000.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1005.JPG
    IMG_1005.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 3
wow, this baby is going to be clean once it rolls out of the paint booth. When are you expecting to pick it up? I want to see this thing, i'll be back from CO on the 20th.