4.0 to 4.3 to 4.7 in an LS400?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
You can put in the 4.7 short block with 1uzfe heads and intakes.... about 82 lbs heavier... but .7 liters more... I am doing a project now with 4.7 bottom and 4.0 parts on top....

Hey lex, what all has to be done to swap in the 4.7? Will that stuff be a direct bolt on to the '95 1UZ heads and intake and all? I take it you'd need the trans from the 4.7 as well right?

Nope.... Everything are bolt on.... Tranny has the same bolt pattern... www.lextreme.com/tech.html and looking 2uzfe block.... and other uzfe comparisons.

However, this 4.7 liter or higher cubic will be in a SC400. I am also trying to stroke out the 4.7 to something like 5.2 to 5.55 liters along with Forged internals and a dozen of psi......

Lextreme said:
Nope.... Everything are bolt on.... Tranny has the same bolt pattern... www.lextreme.com/tech.html and looking 2uzfe block.... and other uzfe comparisons.

However, this 4.7 liter or higher cubic will be in a SC400. I am also trying to stroke out the 4.7 to something like 5.2 to 5.55 liters along with Forged internals and a dozen of psi......

FI... Let me correct myself little. The 2uz shortblock pistons are little taller. The heads will not bolt on directly. The 2uz pistons goes above the deck. However, you can put in a set of thicker head gaskets or slight modify the 1uz heads little. The second reasons why it doesnt bolt on because the 1uz has smaller diameter then the 4.7 liter. The reasons why i said its bolt on because i will be getting custom crank and custom pistons.