3UR-FE into a MKIV Supra

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lowboost

I am currently a Supra TT MKIV 6speed owner. My car makes 486whp and 413wtq. Its crazy fast, but I still dont like the car! I am in the process of buying a house and a quick way to assure i can afford the house is to sell my Supra. I figured that would be a good idea....

What am I talking about you might ask yourself? Well nothing, just giving you an introduction to my idea.... I AM SURE SOMEONE HAS ALREADY THOUGHT ABOUT IT TOO....

I figured I could buy an NA Supra automatic for 9K to 12K. Pay cash for it, no debt, and start parting out the parts I wouldnt need. 2jzge and a340 tranny and so on. While keeping an eye out for a wrecked beyond repair 5.7L Tundra! I figured if I could buy a complete wrecked automobile I could swap nearly everything. From the 2wd transmission (6spd shiftable w/ 2 overdrives!) to the shifter/ gauge cluster and DBW accellerator. With 381hp and 401tq on a punch it would be a very fun automatic sports car with reliable power not to mention tow a boat (jk)

I wonder if anyone has totalled one yet?

Low boost... are you wishing us harm? Just kidding. I can really see that in very new future. I am really trying to get one from the dealer's trash bins. That would be an awesome swap.

Trash bin? wait you have to explain how you go about doing that? We have dealers in GA also :)

wtf??? lol I want to find one thats not repairable, but I want the whole thing. I have a body shop that finds brand new wrecked cars, they found my wifes 2007 Corolla S w/ 3K miles, and after they painted it I saved 10K on what they go for! I would expect to pay a lot for this 3ur but its worth it to me.

there was a great deal on the 3urfe but it sold before i could get there.... I had the money in hand too. However now im in the search for a 4.0 1uz vvti motor for my supra, its much more compatible inspite of how COOOL a 3ur would have been.