Parts 335hp 1UZ for sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

svsgt1

Hey guys I'm selling my 1UZ with all the goodies. There is only about 750 miles on the engine since the rebuild. It comes with an awesome set of cams, ceramic coated and black heat wrapped custom made long tube headers, ported heads, AC compressor, starter, 2 alternators with custom brackets, fuel rails and regulator, and LINK ECU. This is a complete running engine that makes awesome power. It comes with everything you need to get it running along with a fully prgrammable ecu made by LINK. The reaosn I'm selling it is because my gearbox failed (Renault UN1) and they are quite hard to come by here in the US so I decided to upgrade to a 6 speed Porsche transaxle. There already are prefabricated adpater plates to mate the Porsche trans to a LS1 so I'm going that route. I would like to get $3000 US for the engine and everything. I may consider parting it out but I think it is worth more together. I will take the best offer if I can't get what I'm asking for it.

Thanks,
Adam Grosso

Ok, since no one has replied and I really need money now I have decided to sell my engine for $2000. I think that is an awesome deal considering the work that has gone into this engine and that everything is essentially new. The cams alone are around $1000. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 954-649-9434.

Thanks,
Adam Grosso

Where are you located? Tell the member more about your engine. Pistons, rods, and other componants.

Attachments

• Celsior 3.jpg
    Celsior 3.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 3
The pistons and rods are stock. The engine was built in New Zealand and came with my Saker SVS. I don't know much about it other then that it has hand ported heads and a nice cam. All of the accessories work perfectly and includes a dual alternator setup because I had two batteries in my car. (Great setup for people who want the reliability of dual batteries of who want to run a high powered sound system) The engine runs perfect and sounds totally awesome with the long tube headers. Unfortunately I just purchased a new LINK v5 unit and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator but I was planning on using these two items on my new LS1 and instead include the Link v1 ecu that I have and the stock fuel pressure regulator. I really need the cash at this point and probablly can't even get the LS1 because of some financial troubles so I'm letting the 1UZ go for $2000 with all this stuff. The Link ECU and cams are worth that alone. If any one is interested please let me know as I need to get rid of this asap.

Thanks,
Adam Grosso

This is an awesome deal.... Cant ask for anything more for a swap..... heck.. used motor with 180k miles will run you about 650-750 already....

Oh, I see a sakar! must be a subi tranny with the Sakar rear drivshaft locked out. That would work great in my Porsche 914. I hope you are selling the tranny too.

Paul

No the transaxle is NOT a subaru. Saker cars only use that tranny when they use the 4 cylinder WRX motor. The trans is/was a Renault UN1 transaxle (Same trans used on the Lotus Elise and Renault R25 and Delorean) Anyway regardless of that the trans is not for sale as stated above. Basically I really need to get rid of the engine and make some money asap. Give me offers if anyone is interested either in parts or whatever. I'm open to all offers, but please no ridiculous ones, I'm not that desperate.

Thanks,
Adam

Yeah I didn't consider the 1UZ until a couple months after this sale. I would have jumped on it in a second!

Notice the upper intake is turned around to face forward. Now I need to look up what kind of car that was used in. I thought the picture was swapped end for end but it turns out it isn't. Interesting.

Hey guys. The 1UZ came out of my Saker SVS street car. They make awesome race and street cars. Go to www.sakermotorsport.com for more info and pics. It weighs about 2000 pounds with the V8 and moves quite well. I built a custom LS1 for the car that should make 550hp NA no problem so they car is going to be sick. The engine is built and the transaxle was imported from Germany and the prototype adapter plate is made, so now all I need to do is make the real adapter plate, mount the engine in the chassis and thening wire it up and I'll be ready to go. Of course there are about a million things not listed but it will get done soon. I just finished getting the Skyline GTR ready for sale so now I can concentrate on my last 2 projects, The Saker SVS and my RHD FD3S RX7 that is gett