3 ur fe details

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

stevecm

Hello,
Is there anyone out there who could answer a few questions regarding the 3ur fe?

- are they a "6 bolt" main?
- do they have the same firing order as the 1 uz?
- is the flex plate and bell housing the same pateren as a 1uz?
- are the injectors low impedence?
- and dimensionally how big are they?
- does anyone know if billets are avaliable yet for camshafts?

Any help would be much appreciated as i am thinking of putting one into my next project, i currently run a supercharged 1 uz which has been great, time to go bigger.
cheers

Hello,
Is there anyone out there who could answer a few questions regarding the 3ur fe?

- are they a "6 bolt" main?
Yes

- do they have the same firing order as the 1 uz?
I am not sure

- is the flex plate and bell housing the same pateren as a 1uz?
No I dont think so. It has a different BH

- are the injectors low impedence?
Not sure but I would assume High impedence

- and dimensionally how big are they?
I think I measured once, but it is HUGE. I only have about 1/4" from each of the engine bay in a SC400.

- does anyone know if billets are avaliable yet for camshafts?
I dont think so

Any help would be much appreciated as i am thinking of putting one into my next project, i currently run a supercharged 1 uz which has been great, time to go bigger.

also they have wet sleeves. There is no closed deck or semi closed deck or something. I think you need to invest in a block guard to stiffen up the liners.

thanks for the info, it seems i'll keep mine all together as is and start fresh with the 3ur fe combo, i will post some pics over the coming weeks once the 6/71 is on and running.
cheers

They definitely use a larger bellhousing. I think the backspacing to the flex plate is different too but I'm trying to confirm that. (13mm rather than about 22mm) The torque converter bolt size and pattern are both larger. Used common 10mm rather than the almost impossible to find 9mm converter bolts. The pilot on the converter is the same though.

Jim