2uz-fe ?'s

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

toojayzee

Lets see, ive been a lurker for a while but I just couldnt sit by anymore.
1)I would like to know about the 2uz-fe engine what parts does it share with the 1uz?.
2)Is there any good sites that have any TRD supercharger info for the V-8's, like dynos and HP ratings ?

3)Now the new GS430 puts out 300hp&325tq, what is the diff between the 3uz-fe and the 2uz ? are any of the parts interchangable ?

Thanks fellas

toojayzee said:
Anyone have pix of the lower intake manifolds of the 1uz and the 2 and 3uzfe ?

Thanx

Here are some pictures of the 1998-2000 1UZFE VVTi intake manifold. The upper and lower castings look visually identical to the 2UZFE except for the row of 8 butterfly valves in the upper intake. These open to enhance high RPM power and are not used on the "truck" engine. However, the 2UZFE intake probably makes better power than the earlier 1UZFE due to the angle and area of the runners. I got a very good look at the 2UZ manifold at the salvage yard when I was purchasing some stock exhaust manifolds from a 2000 GS400 engine. The 2UZ was next to it and the intake was dissasembled. I didnt have my camera with me and didnt take measurements. I wish I had as this could have answered the supercharger interchangeability questions.

I want to know more about these manifolds. I am looking at cutting up the bottom section of the manifold and mounting a supercharger in the middle like this setup in this photo from Allens superchargers.

Will these manifolds fit the 1UZFE?
Which lexus engines came with these manifolds?
Can anyone help me out with some measurments of one?

Cheers,
Andrew